Codes and Frequencies
UNMETYN is a constructed variable that indicates whether or not the woman has an unmet need for family planning. For more detailed categories on the various types of unmet need and how unmet need is defined, see UNMETNEED.
The questions used to construct this variable were included in the female questionnaire.
- Women age 15-49.
- Burkina Faso: 2014-2018, 2020-2022
- Congo (Democratic Republic): 2013-2021
- Cote d'Ivoire: 2017-2018, 2020-2021
- Ethiopia: 2014-2019
- Ghana: 2013-2017
- India: 2016-2018, 2020-2021
- Indonesia: 2015-2016
- Kenya: 2014-2021
- Niger: 2015-2018, 2020, 2022
- Nigeria: 2014-2021
- Uganda: 2014-2021